Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Jennifer and Brian were amazing! I felt so comfortable leaving our Ollie with them for over a week. We received daily updates and pics and could tell she was loving her stay with them. We will definitely use them again!
Jennifer and Brian truly love dogs. I was sent daily pictures. Ozzie even had an outing to a Vikings party. ? You could sense the relaxing and warm environment. I would highly recommend Jennifer and Brian to watch your fur baby when you must travel. ????
Our dog Slider could not have a found a more loving caring home to stay at while we were on vacation. He came home looking fit, healthy and happy, and gave us every indication that he had a great time at Brian, Jennifer and Wally's house. We will definitely use their services again when we next go out of town.
About Jennifer & Brian
Large fenced yard to play!!
Dogs have simply always been a huge part of my life. They’ve made my tough times bearable, and my good times even better! In short, they’re always there for me. When my dog Riley passed, I knew that the best way to honor their memory was to do everything I could to bring happiness to as many pups as possible! After all, dogs’ giving spirit has always inspired me to do everything I ...
What Jennifer & Brian would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?