Jennifer and Brian took such good care of Olivia. She was so lucky to spend the weekend with great people and their beagle Wally . I would definitely ask them to keep her again when we need. Thanks again!!
Jennifer and Brian are friendly and down to earth. They have a dog friendly house, and furniture for the dogs to lounge on. Their back yard is secure, with a five foot wrought iron fence. Their dog and mine got along very well together. I highly recommend Jennifer and Brian
Our little Indy had a wonderful extended weekend with Jen and Brian!! We received updates with pictures and he even got to hang out with his new buddy Wally. I was very impressed with just how welcoming Jen was when we had a meet and greet. Thank you both very much, you are at the top of our list for next the need arises!
About Jennifer & Brian
Large fenced yard to play!!
Dogs have simply always been a huge part of my life. They’ve made my tough times bearable, and my good times even better! In short, they’re always there for me. When my dog Riley passed, I knew that the best way to honor their memory was to do everything I could to bring happiness to as many pups as possible! After all, dogs’ giving spirit has always inspired me to do everything I ...
What Jennifer & Brian would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?