I asked Jennie to house sit and watch my 2 cats for 5 days. She was super friendly and straightforward about getting set up at my house. She also regularly checked in once I was out of town, which gave me peace of mind. When I got back things looked good (things were clean) and my cats were happy!
Jennie is very personable and she was great with my two babies (Sasha and Zoey) they looked happy with her and Sasha being a recent rescue I was a little apprehensive leaving her with someone new. But when I picked them up they both looked very happy. Her rate is very reasonable. Definitely, recommend her.
Patient pet sitter
Hi! I'm Jennie! I'm a long-time massage therapist by trade. I have a fairly flexible schedule. I grew up in a house with multiple family dogs, and have a lot of patience with animals. My current furry family member is a 6-year old female feline Maine Coon. She is my baby! I am sensitive to the needs of animals, so I am attentive and responsive. I would love to provide you the reassurance you need ...
What Jennie would like to know about your dog
Things I would like to know about your dogs/cats:
- personality quirks
- are they good with other dogs or do we avoid them on walks
- are they fine with children
- what scares them (loud noises, children, etc.)
- what commands do they know
- places they are not allowed to be in the house
- how you reward good behavior
- do they need medication or special care
- will they get nervous while you're gone
- are they excited or scared to meet new people
- do they have a high prey drive (cats, squirrels)
- do they show aggression toward certain types of people
- what are their favorite toys