Jenna is absolutely wonderful!!! We are so lucky to have found her- and her sweet pup Minnie! :) She is truly one of the most patient, lovely and kind sitters (and people!) we’ve met. She’s got a huge heart and she’s so wonderful with dogs. She’s responsible, has excellent communication and follow-up and sends tons of fun photos. We trust her fully and have complete peace of mind when we’re away ...
Jenna is a fantastic pet sitter! She watched our dogs in our home over a long weekend and took the best care of them. She was communicative, responsible, and kind. Also, our house sustained a little water damage while she was here, but she helped ease our fears and took the necessary measures to start cleaning up the water. I can't say enough good things about her!
Jenna is an experienced dog walker and sitter. She has done such work for years. Dogs love her immediately when they meet her. I have seen her at work. She’s a dog magnet. She is trustworthy and genuinely cares for canine breed. I give her 5 stars (5 stars- highest rating). - Mary Ann Richmond
I'll Run with Your Dog!
There’s just nothing like the happiness that our furry friends bring us! They’re always so giving and happy to see us, and their selfless spirit is exactly what inspired me to become a pet sitter in the first place. Taking care of animals is a passion of mine, and I firmly believe that they deserve the same amount of love and attention that we need! That’s where I come in: to make ...
What Jenna would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?