Jen and Stuggi her furbaby are inseperable. Because I have personally seen the hands-on care, thoughtfulness, nurturing, and compassion she has towards Stuggi, there is no doubt in my mind that she wouldn't do the same for those who enter under her roof and her care. Jen is responsible and takes full ownership on the well-being of her place and Stuggi. Stuggi is not just a companion but a family member and I am certain ...
Home Full-Time & Runs with Dogs
I grew up with dogs and currently have a rescue dog. Our pup has been to every dog park in San Diego, he goes to work with us, we cook his meals everyday and treat him like our baby. I only want to provide the same love and attention to other pawrents! Besides the occasional visits to the office, I typically work from home most of the time, which makes me very flexible for dog ...
What Jen would like to know about your dog
- What is their temperament?
- Do they have any aggression? (i.e. food aggression, toy aggression)
- Crate-trained? It’s not required but helpful.
- Leash trained?
- Any medical issues I should accommodate?
- Eating & bathroom schedule?
- Can your pup be left alone for 1-2 hours?