Non-neutered Males Accepted, Spayed Females Only
No Females in Heat
Jana was AMAZING. She was so good with our dog he didn't want to leave! Leaving your dog can be nerve wracking but she treated my dog as if he was her own.
I am so pleased with Jana. They have a perfect home for boarding. A large yard and roomy house. They sent me really good photos and txt during my dog Kandi's stay. You sense honest and sincere caring for your dog from the very ..first! meeting...... I will ask them to board my dog EVERY time I need it. (5 star -Plus) rating from me.
Jana never fails to take such amazing care of Dimitri. Constant updates and photos let me know that my furry child is well taken care of and getting plenty of lovin!
Home full-time-large fenced yard!
I am a full time housewife/stay at home mom, so I have the time to care for your fur babies when you need me! Your pets will be treated as if they were my own, and will get plenty of love and attention. We have a large home with a large fenced in yard with plenty of room to run and play!
I have experience with all sizes, small, big, and giant! I have ...
What Jana would like to know about your dog
Before sitting your dog, I need to know:
1. Your pet must be up to date on shots. I do require proof of vaccinations. You can either bring the shot records during a meet and greet, or you can send me a copy through Rover messaging. Rabies, Bordetella, and Parvo vaccines are a MUST!
2. I need to know that your pet is house trained.
3. Your pet must be good with kids.
4. If you crate train or if your pet requires a crate, please let me know when booking.
5. Please do not bring retractable leashes for your pet.
6. I appreciate it when you put your pets food into a plastic bag or plastic container :) Please do not bring the original dog food bag.