Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Jaime was a fantastic host to my very needy foster Josie when she was in the area during transport!
We are so happy to have found Jaime! We didn't worry about our fur babies at all, knowing they were in her care.
I always feel good about taking Max to Jaime's because I feel he is well cared for and he has fun playing with the other dogs. Jamie is easy to work with, never any problems. I highly recommend Jamie.
Where furry friends are my passion!
I grew up with many different breeds of dogs including Rottweilers, Huskies, Bullmastiffs and Shetland Sheepdogs. I got my Rhodesian Ridgeback/Lab mix Rufio in 2015. I raised him from 8 weeks old, trained him myself and have learned quite a bit in the process. He has separation anxiety very bad as well as hip dysplasia, so I am extremely knowledgeable on the topic and am experienced working with dogs that have these issues. I ...
What Jaime would like to know about your dog
1. Any physical medical problems/limitations
2. Any behavioral issues (this is not something that will scare me away, I just want to be knowledgeable about your best friend before I care for them)
3. Favorite activities. We love to hike, take the dogs to dog friendly beaches weather permitting, go to the dog park, etc. Which activities does your pup love?
4. Dog friendly? Seeing as we have 3 dogs of our own, each pup who comes to stay must pass a meet and greet showing they can get along with all of our dogs who have 3 very different personalities!
5. I absolutely love extra large dog breeds, but I will love them all the same!