Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Jaime is awesome. I was very comfortable leaving my dog there, from the first meet and greet it was obvious she knows her stuff. I’ve worked with dogs my whole life, and it’s not often I find someone who is more experienced in their behavior and body language. Jaime kept me updated, kept in touch, and was easy to get a hold of. She also sent me lots of pictures, and videos reassuring ...
Jaime is the BEST! Winston and Wilbur actually get excited to be dropped off before I leave town.
Jamie was amazing. From the very start, her communication was perfect. During the stay, she sent several videos and pictures of the pups with progress reports. We felt 110% comfortable with Jamie the entire stay. We will for sure use her services again and highly recommend her to other.
Where furry friends are my passion!
My partner, Lindsey, and I are both very active parts of our pup sitting. One or both of us will be a part of caring for your pups! I grew up with many different breeds of dogs including Rottweilers, Huskies, Bullmastiffs and Shetland Sheepdogs. I got my Rhodesian Ridgeback/Lab mix Rufio in 2015. I raised him from 8 weeks old, trained him myself and have learned quite a bit in the process. He has ...
What Jaime would like to know about your dog
1. Any physical medical problems/limitations
2. Any behavioral issues (this is not something that will scare me away, I just want to be knowledgeable about your best friend before I care for them)
3. Favorite activities. We love to hike, take the dogs to dog friendly beaches weather permitting, go to the dog park, etc. Which activities does your pup love?
4. Dog friendly? Seeing as we have 3 dogs of our own, each pup who comes to stay must pass a meet and greet showing they can get along with all of our dogs who have 3 very different personalities!
5. I absolutely love extra large dog breeds, but I will love them all the same!