Dogs Over 1 Year Old
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Jaime M. Is truly an exceptional person. So kind and full of love for all fur babies. She has many pets of her own, including chickens, and they get so much attention.
Veteran teacher, country setting
**Dogs, cats, birds, chickens... I can help you with all of them!
1. Large private yard! Little to no traffic on our road. Quiet country setting.
2. Not too far from town. 15 mins from Riverside.
3. Drop in daycare available Saturdays and Sundays. Boarding available all days of the week. Walking and pet care in your home available all days. Timing of visits determined by my work schedule. I am a teacher and will ...
What Jaime would like to know about your dog
1. Pets visiting my home will need to bring proof of current vaccinations, to include the Bordetella shot. I KNOW!!! ...this is a pain in the butt... however, requiring this will protect your pet against deadly viruses, as well as provide protection to my own pets (and they mean the world to me!). This also reassures YOU that I do not allow sick pets into my home. A receipt from a reputable local vet or copies of shot records will do. If you believe you may use my services more than once, I would recommend bringing a copy for me to keep.
2. No aggressive animals please.
3. I can administer medication as long as your pet will not bite me. I will need to test your dog's response before agreeing to this. This can be done at drop off or a meet and greet.