- Jubles (Cocker Spaniel, Poodle & Standard Schnauzer) 10 years, 7 months old in Arcata, CA
I’ve had Jubles for 3 years and he’s super friendly to humans (with the occasion of barking at large males, don’t take it personally he will warm up to you!) Jubles is an adult but acts like a puppy a lot and loves to cuddle and play. He’s a cockapoo/schnauzer mix and is super fluffy! He’s small/medium size and will eat just about anything you give him. He has a loud bark when he’s excited and loves treats. You will soon get to know Jubles as the cutest baby boy who has the wisdom of a sweet old man.
- Sex: Male
- Age: 10 years, 7 months old
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Breed: Cocker Spaniel, Poodle & Standard Schnauzer
- Tracking Chip: Yes
- Neutered: Yes
- House Trained: Yes
- Gets along with children: Yes
Gets along with other dogs: No
Yes and no. Jubles had previous owners who neglected him and now he suffers with aggression issues mostly with large dogs. I’ve had success with small dogs. I share Jubles with my sister so he won’t be interfering with my dog sitting/boarding/walking services.
- Gets along with cats: Yes