Isabella was great! She sent pictures and updates regularly and was able to work with our odd schedule for our time away. Plus, she handled our 75lb Lab/Pit Mix and 17lb Rat Terrier with no issues. Highly recommended!
Great! Will book again!
They call me the Pet Whisperer.
In a time when I needed it most, my dog was there for me. Let me be there for your sweetie pup and give all the hugs and walks and games of fetch your furry pal could imagine! I am available throughout the week, but am out for an hour on Mondays at 12:30. I am able to take dogs to the Estabrook dog park if that is something your dog likes too! I ...
What Isabella would like to know about your dog
1. Do they take any (incl. daily) medications?
2. How are they around other dogs?
3. Do they do well with strangers?
4. Do they have any dietary restrictions?
5. Do they have separation anxiety?
6. What problematic behaviors should I keep an eye out for? (i.e., eating poop, getting into pantry, etc)
7. Are they aggressive? If so, what can bring it on?
8. Any non-food based allergies?
9. Are there other animals in the house?
10. Do you ever give them tiny bits of people food?
11. Would bathing be required?