Ian was wonderful with my golden retriever. He asked all the important questions before the walk and then followed up with updates and rover card. It was raining heavily that day and they took a good 30-min walk. Ian was very considerate and even dried off my dog without me asking him to. Ian is amazing and I would definitely use his service again! Thanks, Ian!!
Ian has been great w/ my pup whenever I've asked for help, be it a walk or vet visit. He keeps me updated, photos included (!), and has been great w/ the extra stuff, like medication. I highly recommend his services & thank him for all his help.
Ian is amazing with my dog Buddy, he created a bond between the two of them almost like they are best buds! Buddy gets so excited to see him since Ian is always my go-to for dog walking since he's quick to respond, on time and very reliable. He has a big fluffy family member of his own, Hudson who is so well behaved and friendly, but also very big! Experience with bigger dogs is ...
Every dog's best friend!
Your Dog Care Search Has Come to an End!
I grew up with dogs, cats and various other animals in the house, and have about 25 years of experience taking care of them. I am passionate about all animals, although I have a soft spot for dogs. My dog, Hudson, is legitimately the best friend I've ever had. He makes us happy every minute we spend with him, and our focus is to make sure ...
What Ian would like to know about your dog
Breed Preferences? Heck no!
All dogs are equally awesome. Big or small, young or old, outgoing or reserved - I will care for and treat them all like they are my own!
7 Questions About Your Best Friend:
• Does your dog like other dogs? What about people it doesn’t know?
• Does your dog have any aggressive tendencies?
• Does your dog have any “triggers” (e.g.: doesn’t like feet to be touched)?
• Is your dog allowed to have treats? If so, does it have any favorites?
• Does your dog have any favorite activities?
• Do you have any special instructions for Me while I care for your dog?
• Are there any specific commands or hand signals that you use with your dog or that your dog is familiar with?
Please include any other information you can think of that will help me and your best friend become close pals!