Ian was a great host sitter for our pup. He was flexible with the schedule and was responsive to our changing schedule. We were thrilled to see pictures of our puppy with updates!!
We highly recommend Ian!
Ian was great! He was punctual and professional and Stella enjoyed her walks with him. Will definitely be re-booking.
Ian helped us out with our pups and they had a great time.
Very flexible, Just ask!
Hi y'all! My name is Ian. I live in a small home right next to St. Edwards with my girlfriend Esther and a cat. Freda, our cat, likes to keep herself apart from just about all animals - so no worries about any possible scuffles, she keeps her distance. We have a nice sized backyard, plenty of room for dogs of all shapes and sizes to run and play. My work schedule is extremely flexible, so ...
What Ian would like to know about your dog
I have no bias toward your buddy's breed, I'm an equal opportunist dog sitter. With that said, I do have a few questions I would like to know about your dog before we meet.
- How old?
- Health Conditions?
- Medication/Supplement regime?
- Exercise and eating regimen?
- Get tired easily, or hyperactive?
- His/her typical behavior around other dogs/cats?
- Aggressive/Alpha, or Submissive and Shy?
- Situational triggers? (such as loud noises, thunder-storms, etc.)
- Separation Anxiety?
- Or any other special information about your dog that you deem as relevant.
List of items to bring (Optional - but appreciated!)
- Prefered Toys/Treats
- Kennel (if kennel trained)
- Food and bowl (if necessary)
- Comfort item(s) (i.e. something with your family's scent - for separation anxiety)