No Females in Heat
Holly is awesome! She took very good care of Winston during his 5 night stay. She sent daily photos/videos (which I love) to make sure we knew he was having a great time.
Best care ever. Feel very comfortable with leaving Otis, he is happy to stay and loves it here. Its like a dog-cation . We will definitely return . So lucky to have found Holly. Highly recommended. Thank you.
Holly is a wonderful dog sitter. She has a special way with dogs and pays attention to all of their needs. Her farm is fully fenced, safe, and great fun for her canine visitors. We really appreciate Holly’s flexibility and willingness to be there for us when we need her services. We are so fortunate to have found her.
A vacation for your dog!
LOCATED BETWEEN SPOKANE & DEER PARK
* Offering discounted rates for long term stays of 4+ days! ($25/day)
- 6-foot chainlink fencing with underground panels to prevent digging
- 2 separate fenced yards, so every activity level can play safely
- All the outdoor playtime the dogs want, with FULL-TIME SUPERVISION
- Bedtime routine is personalized for each dog's needs
- Limited to a small number of dogs, so everyone gets to feel like family
- Receive daily photos and videos ...
What Holly would like to know about your dog
We will make a checklist prior to your first stay to customize your dog's visit and ensure they are comfortable and happy here. My goal is to keep their routine as close to their home life as possible.