No Females in Heat
Holly is great! She really cares about the dogs and sends videos and pictures to let you know how your dog is doing. We are only in town a month but will definitely take our dog back, she loved it and got to play for hours.
Second time we've used Holly and we'll be back again. She is a true animal lover and takes care of our pets like they're her own. Absolutely no worries with Holly, we would recommend her to anyone!!
Our Schnoodle (25#’s) dog Wally had a great day with Holly and her dogs and guest dogs. He is 2 years old but has not had much experience being with other dogs other than family and friend’s dogs. Holly sent pictures and comments throughout the day and we could tell he was having the time of his life with all of his new friends and a special little buddy closer to his size ...
A vacation for your dog!
LOCATED BETWEEN SPOKANE & DEER PARK
* Offering discounted rates for long term stays of 4+ days! ($25/day)
- 6-foot chainlink fencing with underground panels to prevent digging
- 2 separate fenced yards, so every activity level can play safely
- All the outdoor playtime the dogs want, with FULL-TIME SUPERVISION
- Bedtime routine is personalized for each dog's needs
- Limited to a small number of dogs, so everyone gets to feel like family
- Receive daily photos and videos ...
What Holly would like to know about your dog
We will make a checklist prior to your first stay to customize your dog's visit and ensure they are comfortable and happy here. My goal is to keep their routine as close to their home life as possible.