No Females in Heat
Wow. What an amazing person. We felt so comfortable leaving my two pups with Holly. We did a pre-visit before our trip. Our two girls just went exploring while Holly explained what she does and how she takes care of her charges. After our visit, we had no qualms about leaving our girls with Holly. While on our trip, we received updates, photos and a couple videos showing our girls interacting with the other dogs ...
Holly was the best! My dogs were happy and cared for. Holly sent updates daily with pictures and videos. I was able to enjoy my time away knowing my dogs were being taken care of. Thank you!
Holly is great and both our pups love boarding with her. She's great about emailing us pawrents with pictures of our dogs' daily antics while they're staying with her.
A vacation for your dog!
LOCATED BETWEEN SPOKANE & DEER PARK
* Offering discounted rates for long term stays of 4+ days! ($25/day)
- 6-foot chainlink fencing with underground panels to prevent digging
- 2 separate fenced yards, so every activity level can play safely
- All the outdoor playtime the dogs want, with FULL-TIME SUPERVISION
- Bedtime routine is personalized for each dog's needs
- Limited to a small number of dogs, so everyone gets to feel like family
- Receive daily photos and videos ...
What Holly would like to know about your dog
We will make a checklist prior to your first stay to customize your dog's visit and ensure they are comfortable and happy here. My goal is to keep their routine as close to their home life as possible.