No Females in Heat
Holly's a kind and caring person that took excellent care of our St Bernard. The pictures and videos she sent were icing on the cake and allowed us to relax and enjoy our vacation knowing our pet was getting loving care.
Corso had so much fun at the farm! Holly shared videos and pictures that showed me just how much fun he was having! Thanks again Holly!
Holly was great! She sent me videos and pictures of Maggie playing with the other dogs while we were away. Will definitely trust our dog with Holly again if we head out of town.
A vacation for your dog!
LOCATED BETWEEN SPOKANE & DEER PARK
* Offering discounted rates for long term stays of 4+ days! ($25/day)
- 6-foot chainlink fencing with underground panels to prevent digging
- 2 separate fenced yards, so every activity level can play safely
- All the outdoor playtime the dogs want, with FULL-TIME SUPERVISION
- Bedtime routine is personalized for each dog's needs
- Limited to a small number of dogs, so everyone gets to feel like family
- Receive daily photos and videos ...
What Holly would like to know about your dog
We will make a checklist prior to your first stay to customize your dog's visit and ensure they are comfortable and happy here. My goal is to keep their routine as close to their home life as possible.