No Females in Heat
We are always concerned about leaving our Lab, Max Brown, when we go on vacation. We are thrilled to have found Holly. She is professional, knows dogs behavior traits and has a menagerie of her own animals. We felt totally at ease in leaving Max. We got e-mail photos of our boy everyday.
Holly is a gem. We loved her.
Holly is super friendly and has a solid passion for dogs. She always send pics and video updates of our dogs hanging out. We understand our dogs act different around us and were happy when she knew they would settle down once we were gone. Highly recommend.
It's almost like our boys are sad to leave Holly's after a stay. They just love to play with their doggy daycare mates and our Sarge loves to hang out with the sheep.
A vacation for your dog!
LOCATED BETWEEN SPOKANE & DEER PARK
* Offering discounted rates for long term stays of 4+ days! ($25/day)
- 6-foot chainlink fencing with underground panels to prevent digging
- 2 separate fenced yards, so every activity level can play safely
- All the outdoor playtime the dogs want, with FULL-TIME SUPERVISION
- Bedtime routine is personalized for each dog's needs
- Limited to a small number of dogs, so everyone gets to feel like family
- Receive daily photos and videos ...
What Holly would like to know about your dog
We will make a checklist prior to your first stay to customize your dog's visit and ensure they are comfortable and happy here. My goal is to keep their routine as close to their home life as possible.