No Females in Heat
Our dog had an amazing stay with Holly! She sent us frequent updates and photos of him, which were so reassuring and helped us enjoy our vacation. Holly really paid attention to his personality and limitations, and cared for him accordingly. She also handled his medication well. Holly loves animals and you can sure tell by the way she treats every dog in her care.
We left our dogs with Holly for an overnight stay and were 100% comfortable with their care. Holly sent us photos and video throughout their stay which was so nice to see them playing with the other dogs. We looking forward to booking with Holly again if the need arises.
I hope Holly never tires of hearing how exceptional she is as a dog sitter! We have had our three dogs multiple times this summer (this last stay being 11 days) and to be able to see what they were up to daily made us enjoy our vacation this year even more! We knew that they were having as much fun on their Farmdogvacation this week as we were! So again, Holly, for always taking ...
A vacation for your dog!
LOCATED BETWEEN SPOKANE & DEER PARK
* Offering discounted rates for long term stays of 4+ days! ($25/day)
- 6-foot chainlink fencing with underground panels to prevent digging
- 2 separate fenced yards, so every activity level can play safely
- All the outdoor playtime the dogs want, with FULL-TIME SUPERVISION
- Bedtime routine is personalized for each dog's needs
- Limited to a small number of dogs, so everyone gets to feel like family
- Receive daily photos and videos ...
What Holly would like to know about your dog
We will make a checklist prior to your first stay to customize your dog's visit and ensure they are comfortable and happy here. My goal is to keep their routine as close to their home life as possible.