Just a quick note to say Hayley did a great job watching my two dogs while we were out of the country on vacation. She kept in touch often and sent photo's so we knew they were doing just fine without us. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to others in need of a good pet sitter in the future.. She kept our house tidy and clean and our dogs seemed very comfortable and happy ...
Hayley is responsible, reliable and my puppies feel very comfortable with her. I would highly recommend her to stay with any pets! The absolute best!
Hayley was great and was able to accommodate me pretty last minute. The pups were well looked after and appreciated getting pictures of them throughout the evening. will definitely use her again in the future!
Animals are my passion! I love every one of them like they're my own.
- Currently assisting in running an established dog wellness centre
- I've worked in a veterinary clinic and have volunteered at an emergency clinic.
- My own babies have been everything from Chihuahuas to Saint Bernard's.
- I'm a pro at administering meds, cuddling, and awesome walks.
- I can make healthy, yummy treats upon request that'll put Milk Bones to shame.
- Even on drop-in visits ...
What Hayley would like to know about your dog
I am open to any and all breeds.
Just so you can get the best service, it would be helpful to know a few things:
- Services expected (Feeding, walking, overnight care, etc.)
- If there are any disciplinary guidelines you would like me to follow
- If your pet has any allergies
- Your veterinary preference or emergency contact
- Medications or health problems to be aware of
- Anything else that may be helpful to know about your pup