Hayley was great and was able to accommodate me pretty last minute. The pups were well looked after and appreciated getting pictures of them throughout the evening. will definitely use her again in the future!
Hayley cared for our dog for 10 days while we were away, she was very caring and patient with her. Great at communicating with us regarding any concerns and sent photos of our dog soaking up all of the affection in her home. I would highly recommended her and would definitely use her again.
Thanks so much Hayley, loved the photos you sent us during the walks!
Animals are my passion! I love every one of them like they're my own.
- Currently assisting in running an established dog wellness centre
- I've worked in a veterinary clinic and have volunteered at an emergency clinic.
- My own babies have been everything from Chihuahuas to Saint Bernard's.
- I'm a pro at administering meds, cuddling, and awesome walks.
- I can make healthy, yummy treats upon request that'll put Milk Bones to shame.
- Even on drop-in visits ...
What Hayley would like to know about your dog
I am open to any and all breeds.
Just so you can get the best service, it would be helpful to know a few things:
- Services expected (Feeding, walking, overnight care, etc.)
- If there are any disciplinary guidelines you would like me to follow
- If your pet has any allergies
- Your veterinary preference or emergency contact
- Medications or health problems to be aware of
- Anything else that may be helpful to know about your pup