Hannah was awesome with us and with Bailey. We would highly recommend her both for her special way with dogs (ours has special dietary and other medical needs) and her professionalism in communicating with us before and throughout the two-day dogsitting. Hannah is great and we're so thankful we met her through Rover! Thank you Hannah!!
Hannah was able to sit my rambunctious Golden Retriever last minute. We felt comfortable leaving our family pet in her care and highly recommend her! She’s the best!
Hannah was amazing! She stayed overnight with my dog and gave me total peace of mind while I was gone; I got updates and photos and didn't have to worry about Lily being alone for too long. She even left a note for me and a very cute bandana for Lily =) Thanks so much Hannah!!
Pre-vet student, loves all animals!
I love dogs because of their unique personalities! They are such incredible creatures - full of love, joy, and loyalty. The fact that dogs are one of the few animals that truly love unconditionally makes me excited and honored to care for your furry friends! I’m currently studying to become a vet and would love to share my knowledge and expand my experience with as many types of dogs as possible. I know that being ...
What Hannah would like to know about your dog
I always like to schedule meet and greets before a stay and here are a few things I like to learn when we’re together:
- Does your pup have any medical or health issues that I should be aware of? What about behavior abnormalities or tendencies?
- What is your pup’s normal routine like? Is there anything that makes them anxious or uncomfortable?
- Does your dog have a specific activity schedule? How often do they go on walks and how much activity do they need to be happy?
- What are some basic commands your furry friend knows and how are they issues?
- What are your pup's favorite toys, treats, and games?
Lastly, because I offer house sitting services, I also like to speak with you about house rules, the location of necessary items, and how I will be getting in and out of your home!