Hannah M. is very good with animals, especially dogs. My dog, Finn, is a Shiba Inu and have a tendency to be a tough breed to train, but Hannah uses the right balance of dominance and nurturing to train Finn.
Patient&sensitive to individuality
I have grown up having dogs in the family. I have had dogs with anxiety that need extra attention as well hyperactive doggos! My brother and I recently got a new puppy for the first time (in the past our family had only gotten/saved older/stray dogs.) we love him so much! His name is Finn he is a cousin to the Shiba Inu we potty trained him and taught him to sit, stay ...
What Hannah would like to know about your dog
I am used to small to medium sized dogs. If your dog has any notable behavior issues/tendencies I would like to know about them in order to accommodate them as well as to be aware of mine, others and your dogs safety:
1. Are they anxious: what makes them anxious/what are their triggers that can be avoided? how does their anxiety manifest itself? How much anxiety is normal for your dog?
2. How does your dog interact with other dogs?
3. How well does your dog typically interact with new people?
4. Has your dog ever bitten a person- if so when/why?
5. Are they current on their shots/medications?
6. What are their favorite things? (to do/play with etc.)
7. What is your dogs energy level? (Should I be prepared for a long run or a short walk etc.)