Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Hannah was wonderful to both my dogs. She took excellent care of them and kept me informed with daily pictures and updates! Can't wait to hire her again!!!
Hannah was awesome, communicative, and my pup loves staying over at her place!
Great experience with Hannah!
Home full-time with fenced yard
** Dog boarding rates: (per 24 hour stay)
In addition to a reasonable overnight price, if you are not able to pick up by the designated pick up time (max 4 hours after 24 hour stay) on your dog's last day there will be an additional day care fee (up to 12 hours) or an additional boarding fee (after 12 hours).
$17/night for small dogs (under 16 lbs)
$18/night for medium dogs (16 lbs ...
What Hannah would like to know about your dog
* I will not be boarding unaltered male adult or adolescent dogs (over 7 months) at this time. For those with an unaltered male please consider drop in visits or house sitting.
* I can only board dogs at my house that are dog friendly. They don't need to love other dogs just tolerate them. If your pet prefers not being around other dogs please consider drop in visits or house sitting.
*All puppies under a 1 year old must be crate trained.
◘Before sitting for your pet I'd like to know◘
• Is your pet up-to-date with shots and flea prevention?
Please send me a picture of their recent shot records. Flea prevention is highly recommended as the dogs go out on walks and visit the dog park during their stay.
•Is he/she on any type of schedule (food, sleep, potty, etc.)?
Please bring their food, leash, and bed /crate and make sure to fill in their care instructions before their stay. If your pet uses pee pads please supply those as well. For puppies please be as detailed as possible on their care instructions (crate or pad training schedule).
• How is your pet around other animals (small and big dogs, cats, small animals, etc.)?
• Does you dog have any behavioral tendencies that I should be aware of (separation anxiety, resource guarding, food aggression, marking)?
• Is your pet on any medications?
Please be as detailed as possible on their care instructions and leave their vet information and emergency contact.
• Does your pet have any food allergies or special constraints?
• Is there anything else you'd like to add?