Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Hannah is amazing.
She keep you updated by pictures a lot about how your dog is doing.
I really recommend her.
She was amazing and my dog felt right at home! She took him to the park and I reviewed the cutest pictures of my dog! Overall I highly recommended her! Very friendly :)
Hannah was wonderful to both my dogs. She took excellent care of them and kept me informed with daily pictures and updates! Can't wait to hire her again!!!
Home full-time with fenced yard
Will be away the month of July!
**Please make sure to scroll down to and read "When Hannah watches your dog" to get dog boarding and daycare rates. The listed rate is for a small adult dog or puppy. Please note that each boarding day is for a 24 hour period and day care is for a 12 hour period. Thank you for understanding.
I pour my heart and soul into the pets I care ...
What Hannah would like to know about your dog
* I will not be boarding unaltered male adult or adolescent dogs (over 7 months) at this time. For those with an unaltered male please consider drop in visits or house sitting.
* I can only board dogs at my house that are dog friendly. They don't need to love other dogs just tolerate them. If your pet prefers not being around other dogs please consider drop in visits or house sitting.
*All puppies under a 1 year old must be crate trained.
*We will fill in a dog boarding form during your pet's dropoff. Please plan accordingly it should take less than 10 minutes.
◘Before sitting for your pet I'd like to know◘
• Is your pet up-to-date with shots and flea prevention?
Please send me a picture of their recent shot records. Flea prevention is highly recommended as the dogs go out on walks and visit the dog park during their stay.
•Is he/she on any type of schedule (food, sleep, potty, etc.)?
Please bring their food, leash, and bed /crate. If your pet uses pee pads please supply those as well. For puppies please be as detailed as possible on their care instructions (crate or pad training schedule).
• How is your pet around other animals (small and big dogs, cats, small animals, etc.)?
• Does you dog have any behavioral tendencies that I should be aware of (separation anxiety, resource guarding, food aggression, marking)?
• Is your pet on any medications?
Please be as detailed as possible on their care instructions and leave their vet information and emergency contact.
• Does your pet have any food allergies or special constraints?
• Is there anything else you'd like to add?