Hannah was very gentle, her house was very clean. The best thing about my puppy's stay with her was that he looked and smelled very nice. He did not have any bad odor, which i generally experience. I would definitely recommend her.
Ikkyu is happy during the stay. He also makes friends with other dogs! This is my first time to use dog boarding and I am very satisfied.
My puppy doggo LOVED all of the adventures hannah took him on. He had such a blast on his vacation!!
Avid dog and cat lover!
**Please make sure to scroll down and read "When Hannah watches your dog" to get further details.
I pour my heart and soul into the pets I care for. Having previously been enrolled in vet school and volunteered and fostered for numerous animal shelters, I have experience with most breeds of dogs and cats and numerous other species. I offer a priceless passion for animals that will place your mind at ease. I take pride ...
What Hannah would like to know about your dog
* I can only offer pet care at the owner's home at the moment.
◘Before sitting for your pet I'd like to know◘
• Is your pet up-to-date with shots and flea prevention?
Please send me a picture of their recent shot records. Flea prevention is highly recommended as the dogs go out on walks and visit the dog park during their stay.
•Is he/she on any type of schedule (food, sleep, potty, etc.)?
Please organize their food, leash, and bed /crate for easy access. If your pet uses pee pads please supply those as well. For puppies please be as detailed as possible on their care instructions (crate or pad training schedule).
• How is your pet around other animals (small and big dogs, cats, small animals, etc.)?
• Does you dog have any behavioral tendencies that I should be aware of (separation anxiety, resource guarding, food aggression, marking)?
• Is your pet on any medications?
Please be as detailed as possible on their care instructions and leave their vet information and emergency contact.
• Does your pet have any food allergies or special constraints?
• Is there anything else you'd like to add?