Hanna did a great job taking care of our Skipper. She regularly sent me updates and photos of Skipper, which gave me peace of mind that he was being taken care of very well. The best part was that Hannah genuinely enjoyed her time with our pup. I plan to rebook her for our next trip.
Hannah did a wonderful job with our Seymour! She sent pictures and updates. She responded quickly and even offered to check in on Seymour one more time before our late return! She truly cares about the pets she cares for.
Balance: Love work and have fun!
o I have lots of experience dog walking (or jogging if the dog prefers)! Will walk your dog(s) up to 4 times a day- first thing in the morning, around lunch time, right after work, and before bed. Walks typically range 10 - 45 minutes (with the longer walks being in the mornings and evenings). Can adjust walk length/schedule to fit your dog’s needs.
o As for dog sitting - I have experience dog sitting ...
What Hanna would like to know about your dog
1) How does the dog react when meeting other dogs?
2) Is the dog okay off-leash in off-leach areas?
3) How does the dog react around men? Women? Children?
4) Does your dog bark? If so, when?
5) How does your dog react around squirrels? Cats? Cars? Bikes?
6) Does your dog come, sit and stay on command? If so, what commands are those?