Hanna was wonderful! Sent tons of pics and kept me updated throughout the whole day. Will definitely use again :)
Hanna was great with Brooklyn. She sent me a lot of pictures and was very flexible with the pick up time. After the staying, I asked Hanna to tell me how was Brooklyn, and she gave me a detailed report of everything. I absolutely would recommend Hanna to keep your dog. 5 stars!
Hanna was amazing with my little guy, Pippin! She was very accommodating with my crazy work schedule, and sent me many pics of him! I could tell that he loved her because he would wag his tail and run up to greet her when I dropped him off. Definitely a big relief for a dog mom ❤️
Hello! My name is Hanna and I speak English, Spanish, and dog. I come from a family of dog lovers—I bought my mom and her Pomeranians a pet cube they now use daily and my sister and her Boxer matching onesie pajamas.
I have 15 years of experiencing caring for dogs. I grew up with three dogs and used to dog-sit for friends during my college days in Nashville, TN. I volunteered for the ...
What Hanna would like to know about your dog
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?