Haley is the best petsitter! I recently adopted my dog and it was the first time I had to leave her for a few hours. When I came back home chanel was so happy and healthy. Haley gave me incredible advice for chanel’s fear of thunder and dog advice!
Haley is amazing & the perfect person to care for your dog. She Is whom I trust to watch my frenchie who is 10months old.
Haley has been an amazing caregiver for animals and kids for as long as I remember! I have no problem leaving my four-legged son with her because I know he will be taken care of right.
Home is where the ANIMALS are!
Hello! From one Dog Parent to another, I bet you want to give your furbaby everything they deserve. Well, it takes a village! I'd love to give you a hand in giving your dog the world! I've always had dogs growing up and now I have my own. His name is Moose (or "Captain Wet-Beard" after he's had water) and he's a 7 month old Goldendoodle (where my fellow dood-lovers at??). I love teaching him ...
What Haley would like to know about your dog
I'm not shy around any breed! I'd like a "meet-and-greet" first so I can bond and build trust with your dog before I care for them.
- What is your dog's temperament?
- How do they do around other dogs and animals (cats, squirrels, etc.)?
- What commands should I use so they understand?
- Do they have any allergies, food sensitivities or physical incapabilities (hip dysplasia, arthritis, blind, deaf, etc.)?
- In what situations are they uncomfortable? (Loud noises, new environment, etc.)
- After a period of time (if you continuously request and are satisfied with my services), how would you feel about me introducing my furbaby to yours? #besties?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Questions? Comments? Concerns?