Haley has been extremely helpful and even on short notice. She is enthrustic and pays attention to the details of Izzy’s feeding program and meds. The pictures she sent while I was away helped reduce my anxiety of leaving my baby behind. She is my choice for future trips. She was very flexible in meeting my Izzy’s routine.
Haley is a dog expert! From big to small dogs your pet is in great hands. She is friendly,playful and knowledgeable about dogs. She volunteers her time at the humane society helping fur baby’s find a good home. I have a 98 pound German Shepherd who is extremely energetic and loves hanging out with Haley,especially when we’re out of town!
Reliable & Energetic Sitter/Walker!
I started my own dog walking and pet sitting business when I was just 10 years old and had quite a successful range of clientele for a 10-year old. I've been caring for all sorts of animals ever since. I worked at a puppy-specific pet store bathing, cleaning up after, grooming, socializing, and helping puppies find their forever homes. I also am currently a volunteer Adoption Counselor with the Humane Society of West Michigan. I ...
What Haley would like to know about your dog
1. Does your pet have any dietary restrictions, any known allergies, or limits on the number of treats you usually give them (weight concerns)?
2. Does your pet require any medication or treatment?
3. How does your pet behave around other animals?
4. How does your dog behave around new people (any history of aggression)?
5. If your pet has a favorite toy, I want to know so we can definitely play with it!