- Merle is a 12 year, 4 mo. old Cardigan Welsh Corgi in Portland, ME
Merle is sweet, friendly, and loyal. He will follow you to every room of the house and always wants to be in the action with you. He rarely barks, doesn't beg, and doesn't have an aggressive bone in his body. He gets along fine with other dogs, but isn't usually very interested in playing. He definitely prefers human play over canine play. He's fine in the car, although gets a little excited and tries to climb in your lap. A barrier (or passenger) keeping him in the backseat is helpful.
- Sex: Male
- Age: 12 years, 4 mo. old
- Weight: 15lbs
- Breed: Cardigan Welsh Corgi
- Tracking Chip: No
- Neutered: True
- House Trained: Yes
- Gets along with children: Yes
- Gets along with other dogs: Yes
He gets along fine, but isn't very interested in playing.
- Gets along with cats: Yes
Merle lives with two cats and sleeps on the same bed as them every night.