- Willow is a 2 year, 8 mo. old Australian Cattle Dog & Brittany in Webster City, IA
She comes to both Willow and psycho. She has soooo much puppy in her that she sometimes plays fetch by herself. She loves playing fetch or soccer. She LOVES soccer! Or frisbee as well. Throw it and she will catch it! She knows her basics commands. Sit, stay, wait, lay down, off, drop it and back. She is to wait before leaving or entering the house. She is told "back" when I want her in the back seat in the car or to back away from the door.
- Sex: Female
- Age: 2 years, 8 mo. old
- Weight: 35lbs
- Breed: Australian Cattle Dog & Brittany
- Tracking Chip: No
- Spayed: Yes
- House Trained: Yes
Sometimes has poop accidents if not let out enough. She poops a lot haha.
- Gets along with children: Yes
- Gets along with other dogs: Yes
Willow is very socialized. She has been on many doggy play dates.
- Gets along with cats: Yes
The cats may not like her but she does not chase unless they run first. Otherwise she slowly approaches trying to befriend them.