Geraldine was very comprehensive with special needings to my Heidi.
This is our 2nd time using Gigi to care for our dog & guinea pigs. We’re out of town for 4 days & we haven’t had to stress about our animals at all. She remembered everything from her first time watching our pets & does an amazing job. Thanks again Gigi!!!
I’m notorious for last minute it’s requests and Geraldine is always willing to help out! The dogs get along great with her!
Home Full Time for Puppy Love!
There’s just nothing like having a dog in your life! The face they make when you walk in the door is unforgettable, and their energy is totally infectious. Most importantly, I’ve always been inspired by dogs’ amazing and selfless spirits. It’s what gave me the idea to become a dog sitter! I think it’s always great to bring more happiness into the world, so helping dog and dog owners alike is really a dream come ...
What Geraldine would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?