Thank you Geraldine for taking good care of Jack and George. Thank you for sending pictures each day and letting me know what was going on at home. I could tell they'd been calm and happy while I was away.
Wonderful service came when I needed her, and helped out a lot. Also my cat's very shy doesn't really become fond to people so quickly, but the second he met her, he became very attached. It was a wonderful experience
Thorough and great communication - thanks!
Home Full Time for Puppy Love!
There’s just nothing like having a dog in your life! The face they make when you walk in the door is unforgettable, and their energy is totally infectious. Most importantly, I’ve always been inspired by dogs’ amazing and selfless spirits. It’s what gave me the idea to become a dog sitter! I think it’s always great to bring more happiness into the world, so helping dog and dog owners alike is ...
What Geraldine would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?