No Females in Heat
I am so incredibly grateful for Genna. She gives my dog so much love each Rover stay. My dog has separation anxiety, but when he is in Genna’s care he is happy and comfortable. She takes some of his best photos, too!
Genna was so so sweet and was able to take care of us on short notice, even considering it was a holiday! She sent lost of pictures and updates and was sure to comfort my pup when he got anxious being away from home. Such an amazing sitter and so kind! Highly reccomend!
We LOVE Genna! Every walk with her is great! We are so thankful for her!
Reliable & Loving ♡ 24hr Care
Hello, I’m Genna! Welcome to my Rover Profile!
• My love for animals stems from my childhood. I grew up surrounded by dogs, cats, guinea pigs, fish, hamsters, etc!
• I have a dog of my own, and he is my life. His name is Chance and he is a miniature pinscher. He loves company and he will keep your dog busy! He sure does love to bark, but I would love for you to meet ...
What Genna would like to know about your dog
What is your dogs daily routine? Does your dog have any quirks or habits?
• I welcome all breeds and ages into my doggie sanctuary!
I can host any dog up to 50 lbs.
• I require that all furry friends are up to date on flea medication, or flea free!
• I am unable to host any dog that is not potty trained-thank you for understanding!
• I am unable to host any dog that is aggressive towards children-the children at my apartment complex play downstairs near the potty area.
• I am unable to host any dog that is aggressive towards other dogs- I have a dog of my own, I live in a dog friendly apartment, and it is possible that I will be hosting more than one dog at a time.
• REQUIRED: Bordatella, Rabies, Canine Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, and Parainfluenza