Another booking went awry at the last minute and Gavin was able to step in at short notice. Also for unexpected reasons spaying surgery had to be done a couple of days before my departure. Gavin was able to get the layout of the house and pet care and follow through on post-op meds. Photos of visits were reassuring, and all ended well. Gavin did an excellent job in communicating with owner; reliable and friendly ...
Gavin loves dogs. He has been taking care of dogs since his dad got a Beagle-Bassett hound almost ten years ago. Since then there have been two other dogs permanently in the household with a menagerie of foster dogs that Gavin has helped look after. Gavin has cared for dogs from as big and rowdy as a two year old Pitbull, to as small as a Chihuahua, and as lackadaisical as a an old arthritic ...
Home mornings and afternoons
Dogs have always been a huge part of my life, and I’ve always wanted to do whatever I can to give back to them. For all the happiness and companionship they’ve brought me, I consider it my duty to make sure that they feel safe and taken care of at all times! I think we all know how special dogs are, so it really is an incredible privilege for me to get to ...
What Gavin would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
• Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
• What’s your preferred method of communication?
• Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
• Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
• Is your dog spayed/neutered?
• Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?