- Ulysses is a 1 year, 1 mo. old Skye Terrier & Welsh Terrier in Los Angeles, CA
We have had Ulysses about 2 weeks. He learns extremely fast and is house trained. He goes through the doggy door to go potty and is crate-trained at night while he/we sleep. He loves his crate. Uly loves to play and know how to fetch. He does not do really well on the leash (tried to bite his harness and dislikes his collar), but he is definitely improving and getting used to it. He will walk, with an occasional stop to try to bite, then continues the walk.
- Sex: Male
- Age: 1 year, 1 mo. old
- Weight: 13lbs
- Breed: Skye Terrier & Welsh Terrier
- Tracking Chip: Yes
- Neutered: True
- House Trained: Yes
- Gets along with children: Yes
LOVES children and playing.
- Gets along with other dogs: Yes
Only met about 5/6 dogs, but loves and gets along well!
- Gets along with cats: Yes
Unsure and hasn't met one, but gets along well with everyone/thing so far!