Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Ginger had a great stay with Gabriela as always. She was well taken care of and came home relaxed and happy. I love receiving photo updates and see all the new friends Ginger is making. She always looks so happy.
First, we really had a hard time in looking for someone who will watch our 6 months old puppy since it's already peak season and some dog sitter doesn't accept puppy or not neutered. But I'm glad I found Gabby. She's very nice person and approachable. She took care of our puppy very well. She even update me everyday and sent pictures. My puppy had really so much fun staying in their house with new ...
My dog is extremely shy and anxious and they did a good job accommodating her needs and working with her, as she can be a bit difficult. They are very knowledgeable and made me feel much better about dog boarding after having my dog watched for the first time.
Home Fenced Yard, Pets are family
I love animals! I have a very sweet and friendly Boston Terrier who loves to play all the time and meet other dogs. The dogs have access to a backyard with plenty of space to run. I can also walk your dog daily and nightly if requested. I am also located near a dog park where the dogs can get plenty of exercise.
Why I love dog sitting
I have loved dogs all my life ...
What Gabriela would like to know about your dog
* If pet needs medication, ask for special rate before booking.
* If pet needs special care, like food schedule or any other special care please ask for rates before booking.
* If your pet is sick please contact me before booking starts.
* Vaccination chart needs to be provided at meet & greet
* Only spay & neutered dogs. No exceptions!!!
* Dog needs to be potty trained, no bad behavior.
* If any, Food allergies, any type of special behavior.