Evan was great taking care of Didgit, sent me pictures and checked in. My girl was well taken care of.
Evan (and Kelly) were great! They were very professional, and were flexible on scheduling drop-off and pick-up. Leela was very chill when we picked her up, so I know she got a good amount of exercise. I'd definitely recommend.
Evan was very flexible and did a great job taking care of my 4 month old puppy. She loved both drop-ins and doggy daycare with him and always returned tired and happy. Will definitely be using Evan again in the future!
Two loving sitters and a backyard!
I can give you five good reasons why you should pick me:
1. I have no pets or children and I only care for one client at a time. This means you're companion gets all of my love and attention. Additionally, I am willing to take care of multiple pets from the same client at once.
2. I live in a house with a spacious, fenced backyard.
3. My girlfriend splits dog duties with me ...
What Evan would like to know about your dog
All breeds welcome!
My typical set of questions I ask every new guest:
1. Your pet's daily schedule in terms of walk, feeding, and going to sleep
2. What's your pet like when going to sleep? Do they want to cuddle or can they be left in a kennel/on the floor?
3. Is there anything I need to be careful of when walking your pet? How tight of a leash do I need to keep?
4. If the guest loves to chew, do you mind if they chew through the toys you provide?