Erin was wonderful. She clearly loves dogs, and is intuitive and insightful about their personality. Dallas much appreciated toy taco. Thanks Erin!
Erin did an amazing job with Billī! Will definitely be using her often :) Her vet tech skills are a perfect match with his diabetes.
Erin was awesome! I was so lucky to find her for a last minute trip. She dropped in for my cat over a weekend and my kitty loved her. She also just really knows her stuff, so I felt safe leaving my cat in her care. I highly recommend booking Erin, and I will be contacting her again!
Future Vet Tech! Animal Lover!
Dogs have always had such a special place in my life, and I just love being able to take care of them! After all, they’ve always been there for me, so I believe that it’s my duty to make sure that every pup is well taken care of. As a dog owner myself, I know how difficult it can be to be away from your best friend, so I want to make that ...
What Erin would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?