Erin made fast friends with our two year old Labradoodle and we could tell from the start that she had a great understanding of dogs. She was dependable and attentive during a week of drop-in visits and really committed to providing the best possible care for our pup — a great find!
Very attentive and helpful. We asked a lot and she delivered. Thanks so much Erin.
Erin was great! My cat, Lily, is the proverbial "scaredy cat" but she and Erin became best friends by the 2nd visit. We just booked another week of visits with Erin and it feels great knowing Lily will be in such good hands.
Vashon-Maury Islands dog walking
Currently serving Vashon-Maury Islands Only!!
I'm an island dog walker looking to be an asset to island pets and their parents! I offer dog walking, drop ins, and play sessions and have experience caring for farm animals and household pets, including senior and special needs pets. I knew from a young age that I wanted to dedicate my life to taking care of animals and thats my goal in life. I will be starting the ...
What Erin would like to know about your dog
I always schedule a meet & greet to see if everyone is a good match. Please tell me about:
- Commands so I am consistent with your dogs training.
- Meal times and feeding instructions.
- If you're dog has any allergies
- If your dog is up-to-date on their vaccines.
- If your dog requires any medications, when do I administer them, and how.
- Does your dog have any toy, furniture, treats/food aggression? How do you manage it?
- Does your dog have separation anxiety? Are they okay being alone if I had to step out for a few hours?
- Does your dog have any triggers (ex. fireworks, cars, bikes, other dogs, etc.)?
I will go over this during our meet and greet and I will also ask that you leave an itinerary as well.