Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Erica was wonderful with our dogs and very accommodating to our schedule. Highly recommend!
Eric’s was great. My pets seemed very at ease with her. I got a daily picture and update. My house was just as I left it. She even washed her sheets and towels. I’ll definitely book her again.
Erica is an absolute sweet heart. I instantly felt comfortable when meeting her and couldn't be more happy with my first experience with Rover. She was helpful beyond what was expected. I know my cat Jonesy was in good hands while we were out and am very grateful. Thank you, Erica!
Experienced Sitter & Dog Lover!
I have cared for dogs on Rover for about a year but I am not new to loving and taking care of pets. My mother runs her own dog sitting and training business in Oregon and I've been by her side helping out since I was a child. I have helped administer medication, have a handful of training up my sleeve, have hours upon hours of walking experience, and I know best practices to keep ...
What Erica would like to know about your dog
I love this questionnaire, it really helps me get to know your dog better. The more you tell me about your pup, the more I'll be able to cater to them!
- Who's your primary vet and their contact info?
- Are all shots/vaccinations/flea meds updated?
- Are they spayed/neutered?
- Are your pets potty trained/house trained?
- Do they excitement pee or submissive pee?
- Are they friendly to people and other dogs?
- Do they have any special needs?
- Where do they like to sleep?
- Do they have separation anxiety or bark excessively?
- How do they behave on walks?
- Do they know any tricks/commands?
- Are they prone to escaping/jumping fences/running away?
- Are they allowed to go to off leash dog parks?
- Anything else we should know about them?