Dogs Over 1 Year Old
No Females in Heat
Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Erica is amazing with dogs and easy to work with. I highly recommend her.
Erica took such wonderful care of our dog! She texted with photos and videos and regular updates, and was super thoughtful about our dog's care. Milou had a great day with her!
Bentley went to Erica’s office and hung out with her and her co-workers. I could tell he had a great time and was well cared for. Erica had a lot of great questions of me that made it clear she wanted to know all the details of what Bentley wants and needs. Thank you so much! We will see you agin soon.
NOPA+SOMA belly rubs and snuggles
When your dog stays with me, they’ll find a joyful, patient and caring home. If your dog loves to play outside, you’re in luck, because I love being outdoors as well, whether it’s exploring parks, playing fetch, or laying in a park under the sun!
I don’t have a dog because I’ve moved around so much, but I’ve loved dog-sitting for my boss' Labrador and hanging out with my friends’ dogs whenever I get a ...
What Erica would like to know about your dog
- What are your dog's daily habits? (Are they food-driven, a grazer? Do they like long walks, toys, and playing? Do they like playing with other dogs or humans? How often do you normally walk them? What are their favorite activities? Do they know any tricks? Favorite foods?)
- Does your dog have any medical needs and emergency numbers?
- Is your dog hypoallergenic? (I have co-workers who are allergic to certain dogs/shedding.)
- Is your dog okay with other dogs? (I have a co-worker who brings a small dog with her to work on most days.)
- Is your dog okay with doorbells and people walking into a room? (Our office is on the first floor of a stand-alone building, and we get doorbells all the time.)
- If doing drop-off/pickup, is your dog comfortable taking the bus? (That's my normal mode of transportation, but we can also take Lyft. That would be an extra $10 just to cover the trip to and from work!)
And please let me know if there's anything in particular that I can do or know to make your dog feel more at home!