Absolutely great with our typically nervous rescue. Spock can be fickle with new people but he clicked almost immediately with Erica. She was attentive to his needs and put his well-being as a priority. We got constant updates on how he was doing and it was clear from the start to the duration of our trip that she has a passion for what she does. Don’t hesitate to hire her for your dog sitting ...
We received a lot of pictures that kept us updated! Much appreciated!
Erica was great. I trusted her. She sent so many pictures of my pup so I knew she was well taken care of. She left the place tidy and was clean. I’d definitely hire her again.
I'm available for the holidays!
I am an aspiring Graphic/fashion designer. I would consider myself to be a super creative and playful person. I love to mix things up and find new ways to make someone laugh.
I always like to do a meet-and-greet for first time clients. I first allow your pet to come to me and take their time to get to know me because I wouldn't want to make them uncomfortable or scared by approaching them ...
What Erica would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?