Emily was fantastic! She was so sweet to our dog while we were out of town, making sure he had enough walks, ate all his meals and had plenty of cuddle and play time!
Emily is THE BEST. She comes by daily for afternoon walks and has even house-sat my apartment. Note that my dog Aspen is young with a LOT of energy, and Emily is always patient with her. She's even reinforced the training we've been working on and it really shows! She always leaves thorough updates for each visit and includes adorable pictures for me to sob over at work. Cannot recommend enough!
Emily was amazing with our puppy, Harley! She is very responsive and flexible when the needs of our pup and/or schedule changed. I have no doubt that we will be using Emily for many more visits.
Loves both dogs and cats!
Emily recently returned from a trip to Europe (Spain, Portugal and France) where she missed hanging out with pets. She has loved dogs of all sizes for many years and grew up having cats. Emily has experience giving oral medication in pill pockets. Emily loves to play catch in the park, is always up for a long walk in your neighborhood and enjoys cuddling on the couch. She has experience caring for dogs of all ...
What Emily would like to know about your dog
I would love to know a few things about your cat:
- Does your cat like to cuddle or are they a little more aloof?
- What are some favorite sleeping spots?
- Does your cat like to play? If so, with which toys?
I would love to know several things about your dog:
- Does your dog wear an extra coat, boots, or paw wax to go on walks?
- What are your dog's quirks? Scared of other dogs? Stop to smell every evergreen? Let me know!
- What tricks/obedience have you worked on so far?
- If your dog gets anxious, how do you normally calm them down?