Emily is such a warm and enthusiastic sitter. She really pays attention to what my dog's mood is at the time of sitting. She is reliable and communicates well. We really appreciate her helping us out!
Emily came to our house for 3 drop-in visits while we were out of town over night. She was wonderful! She sent pics of the pups and they always had big smiles on their faces. We will definitely use a Emily again.
Emily was great, very communicative and responsive. It was nice to know Matilda was in such good hands.
Loves both dogs and cats!
Emily has loved dogs of all sizes for many years and currently her family has a cute senior tuxedo cat. Emily is certified in CPR (both for pets and for humans) and has experience giving oral medication in pill pockets and by hand to dogs and cats. Emily loves to play catch in the park, is always up for a long walk in your neighborhood and enjoys cuddling on the couch. She has experience caring ...
What Emily would like to know about your dog
I would love to know a few things about your cat:
- Does your cat like to cuddle or are they a little more aloof?
- What are some favorite sleeping spots?
- Does your cat like to play? If so, with which toys?
I would love to know several things about your dog:
- Does your dog wear an extra coat, boots, or paw wax to go on walks?
- What are your dog's quirks? Scared of other dogs? Stop to smell every evergreen? Let me know!
- What tricks/obedience have you worked on so far?
- If your dog gets anxious, how do you normally calm them down?