Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Elizabeth was great, she came over twice to meet both dogs (one was just visiting and didn’t get here until a couple of days before our appointment). Very courteous and respectful!
I heart Elizabeth. She is very accommodating and attentive. Elizabeth sent me pi
I highly recommend Elizabeth! She was hands down the best person to take care of our boys. (Australia Kelpie and BLIND Yorkie. She came to our home for 6 days2, 30 minute drop in visits.
Where the Dogs come to Play!
My family and I live in a spacious with a fenced in yard where there is plenty of room for your dog to play.
Being an active family, we love walking and running with our furry friends, not to mention our organic lifestyle has also expanded to dog care which means your dog will be given all natural pet products that include Treats, Water Solutions, Foods and Shampoo/Bath Care.
Being a stay at ...
What Elizabeth would like to know about your dog
- For Boarding, any pick up after 15:30 will be charged as daycare. Also any dog picked up or dropped off after 18:00 will be charged a late fee as well.
- Unfortunately, my HOA does have BREED RESTRICTIONS on American "Pit Bull" Terriers and Chow Chows.
- Understanding if your dog has had any troubles socializing with other dogs or people is very important for me to know.
- Your dog's feeding schedule
- Any allergies (eggs, insects)
- Any fears (thunder, fireworks or men)
- Any medications your dog may need during their stay
- Any of your dog's coping skills (chewing, a favorite toy or blanket) to help ease any anxiety of being in a new place.