Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Elizabeth was an amazing host for our 2 doggies. She keeped us well informed ands he is just a sweet soul.
Absolutely amazing! Very professional, experienced and friendly. She gave me update on my puppy including photos and videos. She's definitely the best!
Elizabeth is a great sitter. Lilly is so well cared for when she stays with Elizabeth.
Where the Dogs come to Play!
My family and I live in a spacious home with a soon to be fenced in yard where there is plenty of room for your dog to play.
Being an active family, we love walking and running with our furry friends, not to mention our organic lifestyle has also expanded to dog care which means your dog will be given all natural pet products that include Treats, Water Solutions, Foods and Shampoo/Bath Care.
What Elizabeth would like to know about your dog
- Unfortunately, my HOA does have BREED RESTRICTIONS on American "Pit Bull" Terriers and Chow Chows.
- Understanding if your dog has had any troubles socializing with other dogs or people is very important for me to know.
- Your dog's feeding schedule
- Any allergies (eggs, insects)
- Any fears (thunder, fireworks or men)
- Any medications your dog may need during their stay
- Any of your dog's coping skills (chewing, a favorite toy or blanket) to help ease any anxiety of being in a new place.