Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Elizabeth always takes very good care of Lilly. That makes for a very good trip that we dont have to worry about how Lilly will be.
Clean home with a great yard & Good communication.
Elizabeth was great with Nova! She made Nova feel comfortable and remembered my instructions after I picked her up. I received several photos of my fur baby at play which i really appreciated. Thank you Elizabeth for taking care of Nova. I like the convenience of scheduling and making payments. I will most certainly use Rover.com again for my next getaway.
Where the Dogs come to Play!
My family and I live in a spacious with a fenced in yard where there is plenty of room for your dog to play.
Being an active family, we love walking and running with our furry friends, not to mention our organic lifestyle has also expanded to dog care which means your dog will be given all natural pet products that include Treats, Water Solutions, Foods and Shampoo/Bath Care.
Being a stay ...
What Elizabeth would like to know about your dog
- For Boarding, any pick up after 13:15 will be charged as daycare. Also any dog picked up or dropped off after 18:00 will be charged a late fee as well.
- Unfortunately, my HOA does have BREED RESTRICTIONS on American "Pit Bull" Terriers and Chow Chows.
- Understanding if your dog has had any troubles socializing with other dogs or people is very important for me to know.
- Your dog's feeding schedule
- Any allergies (eggs, insects)
- Any fears (thunder, fireworks or men)
- Any medications your dog may need during their stay
- Any of your dog's coping skills (chewing, a favorite toy or blanket) to help ease any anxiety of being in a new place.