Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Elizabeth is fantastic! Me and my husband had a family reunion/birthday party/ Father's day weekend. Elizabeth accommodated all of our needs. Thank you so much for being so helpful ❤
Elizabeth and her husband were awesome sitters! Scout, our Lab, had an awesome time playing and socializing with their two dogs. They treated Scout just like their own. We received daily pictures and updates. Scout was in good hands. We highly recommend Elizabeth.
Elizabeth is the best!! I went away this weekend and needed a dog sitter for my 5 month old puppy. We went and visited Elizabeth before our trip and right away we could tell she took great care of her pups. Her house is clean and safe for pups of all sizes to run around. She has a fenced in backyard. I opted to have Elizabeth pick up/drop off Lucy, and she was on ...
Where the Dogs come to Play!
My family and I live in a spacious with a fenced in yard where there is plenty of room for your dog to play.
Being an active family, we love walking and running with our furry friends, not to mention our organic lifestyle has also expanded to dog care which means your dog will be given all natural pet products that include Treats, Water Solutions, Foods and Shampoo/Bath Care.
Being a stay ...
What Elizabeth would like to know about your dog
- For Boarding, any pick up after noon will be charged as daycare.
- Unfortunately, my HOA does have BREED RESTRICTIONS on American "Pit Bull" Terriers and Chow Chows.
- Understanding if your dog has had any troubles socializing with other dogs or people is very important for me to know.
- Your dog's feeding schedule
- Any allergies (eggs, insects)
- Any fears (thunder, fireworks or men)
- Any medications your dog may need during their stay
- Any of your dog's coping skills (chewing, a favorite toy or blanket) to help ease any anxiety of being in a new place.