Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Elizabeth made my first try with Rover wonderful! She was very accommodating to a last-minute schedule change and was patient with me while I learned how to navigate the system. Her professionalism shows, I will definitely book with her again!
Elizabeth did a great job with our boy, Chip. It was actually a trial run for as, as we are new to Rover. We will absolutely use Elizabeth again when we travel or just need some help.
Elizabeth is such a wonderful sitter, I trust her so much with my two girls, I know they are well taken care of.
Where the Dogs come to Play!
My family and I live in a spacious with a fenced in yard where there is plenty of room for your dog to play.
Being an active family, we love walking and running with our furry friends, not to mention our organic lifestyle has also expanded to dog care which means your dog will be given all natural pet products that include Treats, Water Solutions, Foods and Shampoo/Bath Care.
Being a stay ...
What Elizabeth would like to know about your dog
- For Boarding, any pick up after 13:15 will be charged as daycare. Also any dog picked up or dropped off after 18:00 will be charged a late fee as well.
- Unfortunately, my HOA does have BREED RESTRICTIONS on American "Pit Bull" Terriers and Chow Chows.
- Understanding if your dog has had any troubles socializing with other dogs or people is very important for me to know.
- Your dog's feeding schedule
- Any allergies (eggs, insects)
- Any fears (thunder, fireworks or men)
- Any medications your dog may need during their stay
- Any of your dog's coping skills (chewing, a favorite toy or blanket) to help ease any anxiety of being in a new place.