Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
We absolutely adore Elizabeth. She is extremely reliable and takes very good care of our three dogs.
Elizabeth was super sweet and accommodating. Set up a meet and greet, which went very well. I did have to have someone go pick up my dog while we were on a trip because my pup is an 10-month old with high energy and I was unaware that she was also watching older dogs who do not enjoy playing. She did let us know that our dog was getting into scuffles with the older dogs ...
We have had few pet setters in the past, and Elizabeth is to be named the best! She was prompt on time with her schedule, kept us updated and sent us photos and videos all the time. She even spent more time with our cats than required and made them feel comforted. Most importantly she made us feel like we are leaving our pets with a family member. We are so thankful and we will ...
Where the Dogs come to Play!
My family and I live in a spacious with a fenced in yard where there is plenty of room for your dog to play.
Being an active family, we love walking and running with our furry friends, not to mention our organic lifestyle has also expanded to dog care which means your dog will be given all natural pet products that include Treats, Water Solutions, Foods and Shampoo/Bath Care.
Being a stay ...
What Elizabeth would like to know about your dog
- For Boarding, any pick up after 13:15 will be charged as daycare. Also any dog picked up or dropped off after 18:00 will be charged a late fee as well.
- Unfortunately, my HOA does have BREED RESTRICTIONS on American "Pit Bull" Terriers and Chow Chows.
- Understanding if your dog has had any troubles socializing with other dogs or people is very important for me to know.
- Your dog's feeding schedule
- Any allergies (eggs, insects)
- Any fears (thunder, fireworks or men)
- Any medications your dog may need during their stay
- Any of your dog's coping skills (chewing, a favorite toy or blanket) to help ease any anxiety of being in a new place.