Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Elizabeth did a fantastic job with my Jack. It was our first time away from each other but she made sure to let him have some space to let him know he was in a safe environment. Once he was comfortable he was able to mingle and make new friends. She kept me updated with pictures and let me know how he was doing. I would highly recommend.
Elizabeth was great with my dog. He is very shy and will at times refuse food when he’s too nervous; she was able to not only get him to eat but to take his meds as well. She also sent me plenty of pics and video which I really appreciated. I would definitely have her watch him again! Thanks again Elizabeth!
My girls always come back from Elizabeth's thoroughly exhausted and happy as can be. You can tell she takes care of them as if they were her own, and I always know they are happy and safe there. Couldn't ask for a better sitter for my girls.
Where the Dogs come to Play!
My family and I live in a spacious with a fenced in yard where there is plenty of room for your dog to play.
Being an active family, we love walking and running with our furry friends, not to mention our organic lifestyle has also expanded to dog care which means your dog will be given all natural pet products that include Treats, Water Solutions, Foods and Shampoo/Bath Care.
Being a stay ...
What Elizabeth would like to know about your dog
- For Boarding, any pick up after 13:15 will be charged as daycare. Also any dog picked up or dropped off after 18:00 will be charged a late fee as well.
- Unfortunately, my HOA does have BREED RESTRICTIONS on American "Pit Bull" Terriers and Chow Chows.
- Understanding if your dog has had any troubles socializing with other dogs or people is very important for me to know.
- Your dog's feeding schedule
- Any allergies (eggs, insects)
- Any fears (thunder, fireworks or men)
- Any medications your dog may need during their stay
- Any of your dog's coping skills (chewing, a favorite toy or blanket) to help ease any anxiety of being in a new place.