Elise was wonderful! Our oftentimes shy Irish wolfhound was absolutely comfortable with her. Elise is compassionate and competent; I recommend her.
If our puppy Sammy could leave a review, he would give Elise 50 stars! Elise is totally reliable, always on time, down to earth, on top of every detail of our puppy’s schedule and needs. She was completely attentive to detail and tidy. She had to wake three times a night during her 4-day overnight stay with him, and didn’t breathe a moment’s concern or complaint. She gave him more attention and ...
Elise was great. We had a nice meet and greet a few days before so she could get to know Georgie and understand her quirks.
Dog Loving Graduate Student
I’m a patient, calm, and active person who’s working on a Masters thesis and would love to take breaks from writing to walk, pet, feed, and be a companion for your dog.
I am available throughout the day in the morning and afternoon for visits and walks, and also overnight stays if needed! I can provide hour-long walks for a higher fee if 30 minutes is not enough for your active dog.
What Elise would like to know about your dog
- The level of training, and commands
- Where they are the most comfortable and their farvourite places to go
- Their anxiety levels, what they might be uncomfortable with
- I’d like to know any health or diet related issues.
- Also where their favourite pet store and park, and if they like to swim or not.