- Maisie is a 10 month old Dachshund, Mixed & Yorkshire Terrier in Shoreline, WA
Maisie is a new puppy, so playful and sweet. She is 6 months old but growing fast. She is 12 lbs, and will likely stop at 15lbs. She is very smart, knows many commands, and is eager to show you. She LOVES other dogs, big and small. She is responsive to cues from scared or older dogs. And is great with small children.
- Sex: Female
- Age: 10 months old
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Breed: Dachshund, Mixed & Yorkshire Terrier
- Tracking Chip: Yes
- Spayed: Yes
- House Trained: Yes
- Gets along with children: Yes
Maisie has exposure to small children in our family, with cousins between 2-6 years old. We also have a very family oriented street, with kids and animals who love to meet and play.
- Gets along with other dogs: Yes
Maisie is a fun, playful, energetic puppy. She is highly socialized and very responsive to cues.
- Gets along with cats: Yes
She does not have experience with cats, so I am uncertain. She is very responsive to cues from other dogs. So that might translate with cats as well.