No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Donovan and Marisa took care of my two labs during my extended trip overseas. That was the first time I used Rover and they did an outstanding job, understanding and implementing the same rules I have around my house during the stay. Thanks!
Couldn't have asked for a better place to leave our puppy for a week! Donovan & Marisa were so kind, took such good care of him, were very accommodating to our schedule, sent us updates every day, and gave us back a clean, happy, well nourished puppy!
I was having trouble with Kuma wanting to use her new elevated bed. I had to go out of town and by that night, Donovan had sent me a video showing me Kuma's success and how I could help her keep up the good work! Love Donovan and Marisa!!!!
Service dog trainer in the making.
I am an Army veteran who has been close to dogs my entire life. It was only natural that, after leaving the service, I pursued a career as a trainer. Always setting new goals, I am studying to become a service dog trainer. I consider dogs as family and feel they should be treated with the respect and love they deserve. I value effective communication to foster healthy relationships. I have 4 dogs of my ...
What Donovan would like to know about your dog
1. DIET SPECIFICATIONS: Feeding times, portions, additional ingredients or preparation steps, supplements/vitamins, ALLERGIES (that's a big one).
2. QUIRKS: "She's aggressive toward big dogs", "He's an escape artist", and "He will try to run from cars" are the kinds of things that should come to mind.
3. CRATE TRAINED: Is the dog legitimately crate trained? Can they stay in the kennel at night without barking all night, trying to escape, or having an accident? If not, will they do those things out of the crate at night? Puppies are more understandable.
4. TRAINING CONSISTENCY: I'm a trainer, but I haven't trained your dog. I need to know how you like to work as their handler. Do you like them to walk on the left or right? Do you say OFF or DOWN when they jump on you? OUT or DROP IT when you want them to let go of something in their mouth? The more I can mimic your leadership, the smoother everything will go.
5. One LOCAL emergency contact.
6. Vet info.
7. Anything else! Favorite games, parks, and toys. Special spots to scratch. Etc.