Shirin was a spectacular choice for the in-home pet sitting job. She spent a week with my boys ensuring their safety, their well-being and was great with communication and taking care of my home. I will definitely be calling her in the future and I highly recommend her!
We can’t thank Dimitri enough for watching over our two dogs (one is a rescue puppy who is a lot to handle) and our cat at our home. She sent us lots of updates, photos and videos and we felt at ease throughout our entire vacation. We would absolutely recommend her and can’t wait to have her back over to play with our pups!!!
Very good with the dogs and sent lots of updates!
Student with Flexible Schedule!
Schedule: I have a day job wed-sat. Wednesday,s and Thursdays I work 4-5 hours and fridays and Saturdays I work 8 hours.
Hi I’m Dimitri but I go by Shirin, and I love dogs! I’m an avid dog owner and growing up, when I wasn’t in my own house with my dog, I was in my friends house with their four pups. I adore that pups of every size, personality, and breed are all so ...
What Dimitri would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?