Spayed and Neutered Dogs
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Diana is a caring, attentive dog sitter who'll make sure that your pups get the love they need. She has an innate sense for understanding the nuances of a dog's personality, and they can't help but form a close bond with her as a result. She was wonderful with my Maltese, and my Beagle can't get enough of her!
I am SO happy Diana decided to start dog-sitting professionally!! Diana is so sweet and caring and she is absolutely GREAT with dogs! My dogs LOVE her and she’s been helping me out watching my girls for years - when I pick them up they don’t even want to come home with me anymore lol... I’m starting to think they love her more than me! Over the years, Diana has been a great ...
Diana is the most caring and loving person I know. She loves all dogs indiscriminately and all dogs love her. She is the ideal dog sitter!
Sweet, Happy & Home Full Time!
Hi! My name is Diana and I've been a devoted dog-lover ever since I was a teeny, tiny, toddler. I've grown up my whole life having a dog, and in my heart, I know that I could never live without one - they're the most loving, intelligent, incredible animals on the planet!
Aside from being a dog-mom myself, I’ve been dog-sitting for family and friends for many years and I would be so happy to ...
What Diana would like to know about your dog
I only have 10 quick but *very important* questions that I'd appreciate if every pet-owner answers prior to bookings, in order for me to provide the *utmost best* of care and safety for your pup:
1. Is your dog paper-trained and/or house-trained?
2. How does your dog typically interact with other dogs and people?
3. Does your dog have any aggression or triggers I should be aware of, or any specific situations I should avoid?
4. What is your training approach and which training words does your dog respond to?
5. What is your dog's daily routine and schedule for walks, naps, play-time, etc.?
6. What is your dog's feeding schedule and feeding instructions? Are there any diet restrictions?
7. If treats are allowed, when are they allowed, how many / how often, and what kinds of treats? (Ex: afternoons only, between meals, no more than 3 treats a day, blue buffalo brand only, etc.).
8. Are there any previous/current illnesses, injuries, allergies, and/or medications, that I should monitor?
9. What is your dog's age and are there any limitations or restrictions I should be aware of (specifically regarding activity and diet)?
10. What is your vet and emergency contact details?