No Females in Heat
Derek is beyond awesome! He took really good care of my puppy while I was away. I was anxious at first because it was the first time I left simba with someone but he did great. Derek is very knowledgeable about dog behavior and always update me about simba day. He also sent me videos and pictures of simba which really kept my mind at ease while I was away.
I definitely will refer Derek ...
At first I was a bit skeptical leaving my cat and apartment keys with a complete stranger:). Derek and I did “meet & greet” and he immediately made me feel comfortable leaving my cat with him, such a nice and sweet guy! Derek went above and beyond looking after my kitty. Highly recommend?
Derek was great! My dog can be a little feisty but Derek handled it all great. Big space and open backyard. My dog was in heaven. Plenty of exercise and exploration. Communication was easy and quick. Pictures and video during his stay. Couldn't ask for a better boarder. Definitely a repeat host for my next need.
Two Floor Home with Two Yards!
Taking care of dogs isn’t just a job for me—it’s a passion. I honestly believe that my pets saved my life, so it’s always been a duty for me to give back to them however I can. I simply want the best for all the pups in the world, and want to do my part to bring as much puppy happiness in the world. I also know how difficult it can ...
What Derek would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?