David was absolutely fantastic sitting for us at our house. Our dog took to him immediately because of David’s easy going nature. He was prompt and reliable and a great communicator. We highly recommend David if you are in need of a trustworthy and responsible sitter.
As always, we could count on David to be there to walk and feed Evie when we had a last minute event pop up. Thanks so much!!
As usual, David saves the day and treats our furmonster like a queen! Always sending pics and updates galore on how our girl is doing, David knows how to make us feel completely at ease. We’re typical worriers but we don’t worry about a thing with him caring for her. Thank you a million times over!
Paws Up for a Tail-Waggin Good Time
Rest easy knowing that your pup will be spoiled with love and attention by someone who believes that dogs really are (wo)man's best friend! For six years, I've been the go-to sitter for a fellow Rover petsitter's furbabe and in that time, I learned the importance of making sure your pup's routine is followed to the tee so that when you're away and they're on their staycation, your pup is as happy as ever ...
What David would like to know about your dog
It's important that your pup is as happy and comfortable with me while you're away and the best way to ensure a tail-waggin' staycation is for me to know any and everything that has to do with your pup's personality and daily schedule.
- Is your dog up to date on their vaccinations?
- Are they spayed/neuteured?
- What's their energy level like? [Higher energy means we'll go on longer walks or even some sprints. Lower energy means we'll snuggle on the couch together.]
- Is this your first time away from your pup?
- Do they have any behavioral issues, like separation anxiety or nipping biking passerbys?
- Are they friendly with other pups