Non-neutered Males Accepted, Spayed Females Only
No Females in Heat
Maude had a wonderful time at David’s. She got to play with other dogs, went for at least one walk each day and spent a lot of time outdoors when it wasn’t raining. David was very responsive to our requests for updates and sent several photos of Maude playing with her new friends. We shall return.
David is amazing! From day 1, Trooper has been so excited to see his new friends and play. He makes sure the dogs are happy and will always update me with pics. He is also very flexible with scheduling. I would definitely recommend!
Great sitter. He helped us out in a jam when my wife and I were caught in an ice storm out of town and needed sitting on short notice. Sent photos and updates.
Dog Lover, Experienced and Ready!
Thank you for considering my home and services for your furry friend(s). As a life-long dog owner I have plenty of quality experience to ensure your dog has a safe, enjoyable time while you're away from home. Happy, safe, and content is my aim for your furry family member
Welcoming of all types of sizes, ages, and breeds. Having your best friend stay in my home environment will be a great choice and much ...
What David would like to know about your dog
To ensure the best experience possible it is very helpful to let me know a few things:
- Eating: When and how much do they eat?
- Bathroom: How often do they need to go outside? Anything I should know about their bathroom habits?
- Walking: How often are they accustomed to walking? Any known issues while walking?
- Sleeping: Where do they usually sleep? Any particular sleeping habits we should know about?
- At Home: What do you do with them when you leave the house (e.g. crate v. no crate) and how are they at home alone?
- ETC.: Anything else I should know about best caring for your furry friend(s)? Any unique habits/behaviors, etc.?
Please feel free to bring a bed(s), blankets, toys, treats, and anything else that will make them feel right at home! :) Also, please bring enough food for their stay along with their food and water bowls.