No Females in Heat
Danielle was great, and so sweet with the kittens. I was a bit of a worry wart and she was great with me too. I would certainly recommend her to anybody looking for a little bit of help when they're not in town.
We are so fortunate to have found Danielle. She is everything we were looking for in a pet-sitter and then some. She came for a meet and greet just a couple days after we got our puppy, Louie, and it was evident right away that she was knowledgeable, caring, and concerned about his wellbeing. This gave us peace of mind that she was the right person for the job. Danielle comes to check in on ...
Danielle was very thorough. She came as scheduled and provided timely updates with photos. Really enjoyed working with her. I know my cats are excited for my next trip.
Walks, Drop-ins, & DaySitting. ❤️
Hi guys! I'm an enthusiastic, accommodating and thorough dog and cat sitter who's interested in walks, drop-ins and day sitting. Boarding inquiries are handled on a case-by-case basis.
I have a 1-year-old and am largely booking walks and drop-ins at the home of the owner. Will still book boarding/day-sitting requests at my home but would they would have to be low energy/low maintenance dogs who are baby friendly. For the same reason, I ...
What Danielle would like to know about your dog
Things we're likely to go over on a meet and greet:
- How comfortable you are with having them in my car for travel?
- How do they get along with cats? (For boarding inquiries only)
- When are their meal times?
- Are there any allergies I should know about?
- How is their leash behavior?
- What commands do they know?
- Are they sensitive to any sounds/nervous ticks? (EX: motorcycles, storms, men/women, etc.)