Danielle was fantastic. I had to travel overseas for work for 9 days and it was so nice to avoid leaving them at the kennel for that long. Danielle stayed in my home and took care of my dogs and my house as if it were her own. I would highly recommend Danielle and will use her again when I have to travel out of town!
Danielle was so wonderful! She
Danielle is phenomenal! She is extremely communicative and helpful and has been really great at enforcing good manners with our puppy. He loves her!
Sweet Trainer & Pet Sitter
☆Obedience, Pet CPR and First Aid Trained, specializing in challenging and active breeds.
☆Multiples okay. (No more than 3)
*Let's get started!
1) I prioritize listening to you and observing your animal friend while giving them plenty of space to get a sense of their surroundings and me.
2) I treat dogs with kindness, respect and awareness and consideration for their needs and preferences.
3) Gotta take care of our furry friends! I make sure ...
What Danielle would like to know about your dog
1. What is your dog motivated by a) treats/food b) affection c) activity d) something else e)Let's find out
2. Does your dog have any trouble with sight, hearing, or mobility?