Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Cynthia gave my sweet boy exercise, love, and attention. She sent a picture each day. I will use her again when we are traveling near Asheville.
Another fantastic stay for my pup Guinness. Highly recommend!
My doggie loves Cynthia and she takes such great care of him every time he visits! Very thankful for her flexibility and availability.
I work from home & take daily hikes
I have been responsible for a furry creature's overall well being as a trainer, groomer, walker, and caregiver for 8 plus years.
I am energetic and love the outdoors, so I have no issue walking or running with the pups several times a day. I also understand, as living beings, we all seek and are comforted by companionship, so I do not mind spending extra time at your home just to keep these lovely pets ...
What Cynthia would like to know about your dog
1) Do they have any particular dietary needs or anything else that requires special attention?
2) How active / energetic are they?
3) How often do they need to be taken out?
4) Do they listen when their name is called?
5) Have they been trained not to pee or poo inside?
6) How do you deal with good / bad behavior?
7) Do you use a particular way of training or obedience system you would like to continue practicing?
8) Do you have a treat / rewards system?
9) What is the most amount of time they would be left alone?
10) Is there anything they are scared of or uncomfortable with? What is your way of treating that?
11) Would you consider them to be independent?